ICB is the standard setter for the profession. Members benefit from enhanced professional status, global recognition, on-going support, €100s of savings, and the kinship of the world’s most engaged bookkeeper community.
There are many benefits that come with being a member or student of ICB including globally recognised qualifications and professional status, on-going support and assistance, as well as huge discounts on your personal and professional shopping with ICB's exclusive discounts scheme, ICBenefits.
- Professional letters after your name
- ICB sealed membership certificate
- Membership card
- Premium web access for technical help sheets & document templates
- Online job vacancy search
- Online bookkeepers forum
- Technical advice line for practical help with bookkeeping work
- Legal, VAT & tax advice
- Legislation updates and newsletter
- CV and job application advice
- Business startup guidance
- Local networking & training events
- CPD resources (Continuing Professional Development)
- Priority, discounted tickets for the annual Bookkeepers Summit
Save €100s with ICBenefits cashback and rewards
With savings at top retailers including AA, Tesco,Topshop, Debenhams, Boots, Dunnes Stores and travel agents including ebookers, money can be saved on everything from toothpaste to the holiday of a lifetime.
Registering for ICBenefits is free for ICB members and students, and more than covers the cost of the ICB annual membership fee.
Learn about the types of savings you can make every day with the ICBenefits video below:
Students and members can update account details, book an exam, apply for a job or choose a new password all in MyICB.
Keep up to date with events that shape the bookkeeping profession and populate the members' calendar.
Are you a business owner or new startup? Find out how to keep good records & hire a bookkeeper.
Still searching? Take a look through our FAQs to see if you can find an answer to your question.
Log in to
ICBenefits to save
ICBenefits is the award-winning membership benefits scheme that helps ICB students & members pay less for their everyday shopping.
Find out more
It’s a fantastic way to save on every day purchases!
David Long AICB