ICBenefits is the award-winning membership benefits scheme that can save ICB students and members €1000's every month.
ICB's award-winning membership benefits scheme, ICBenefits, is free to use for ICB students and members.
If you have not yet registered, you can start using ICBenefits to start saving money straight away by visiting https://icb.rewardgateway.ie/Index and registering your details and your six-digit ICB Number.
- One state-of-the-art website where you can access all of the offers and easily track how quickly you can save the entire cost of membership
- Insurance price-comparison tool showing where your members discount will get you a better deal than other customers
- Easy-to-use online product search to find the best online deal and discount for any product
- The average family could save €1000 a year without changing their shopping habits
- ICBenefits is completely free to use as part of your student registration or membership. As the scheme is 100% ICB funded you can be sure that no commission is taken from the retailers, the website is entirely independent, and you will receive the biggest discounts on offer
ICBenefits is powered by the Rewards Gateway platform which was designed to provide an employee benefits scheme to the country's top employers. ICB's securing of the Rewards Gateway for its members is a significant coup and is part of ICB's ongoing commitment to improving the service it offers its members.
Visit the new site now to register and watch a video all about the discounts.
Please note, if your registration/membership has expired you will not be eligible to register to use the benefits site.
Other Benefits of membership includes:
ICB is committed, not only to setting the standards for bookkeeping and helping individuals to achieve formal qualifications, but also to maintaining those standards and continuing to provide members with full support once they have qualified.
The benefits of membership also include:
- Recognition of Qualification
- Recognition of prior experience as a Bookkeeper
- Use of the ICB Crest on your stationery
- Practical, useable, everyday resources
- Bookkeepers phone and email support
- Forum for bookkeepers (peer to peer)
- Members Newsletters with updates on industry news
- Network Meetings for Bookkeepers
- Notification of jobs in your area
- Access to and lobbying of Government for bookkeepers
- Software solutions
- Bookkeeper skill resources and assessments
- PI Insurance specifically designed for bookkeepers (coming soon!!)
ICBenefits is operated for the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers by Asperity Employee Benefits Ltd. Registered in England and Wales (No.05696250) at 90 Westbourne Grove, London, W2 5RT. Registered under the Data Protection Act (No.Z964980X). Asperity Employee Benefits Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. Terms and Conditions may apply. Offers can be withdrawn or changed without notice. Products subject to availability. Errors and omsissions excepted.