Practice Licence holders are entitled to carry the ICB heraldic crest on promotional material and stationery. Download it here.
Please quote your Practice Number under each use of the ICB crest on all stationery, business cards, leaflets, advertising and website. You must also put a link on your website to the ICB site. Please note all usage of the crest must comply with the terms and conditions below:
- You must display your Practice Number under each use of the crest.
This facilitates easy verification of your membership and qualifications when prospective clients/employers contact us
- Do not position the crest at the top of your letterheads because this can be misleading - your letterheads may too closely mimic those of the ICB itself
- Do not change the colour of the crest. ICB provides the following versions only: full colour, greyscale, white
- The shape of the crest should not be altered, it must retain the same proportions
- If you have any questions about the crest and where you can use it, please do not hesitate to contact us
Terms and Conditions:
- This crest is the property of The Institute of Certified Bookkeepers under copyright law
- Improper use of the crest is strictly forbidden
- You must quote your Practice Number under all uses of the crest
- Where the crest appears on your website, a link to the ICB's website must be provided through the image itself, or directly underneath
- Do not position the crest at the top of your letterheads because this can be misleading
- The crest can appear in Greyscale, White or Full Colour; you cannot change the colour or shape of the crest
- The crest cannot be used as a watermark
- Any use of the crest on printed matter, electronic media including websites, emails, video, dvd or film is strictly forbidden unless permission is granted in writing by ICB for each and every use; except in the case of ICB-designed VistaPrint templates used as intended
- Permission to use the crest will not normally be given until a proof copy of any usage is submitted for approval
- This permission will not be unduly withheld
- Upon cessation of accreditation and/or Practice Licence or membership, all use of the ICB crest must cease immediately
- If you do not agree with these terms and conditions you must remove all copies from your storage devices and cease to use the ICB crest
Failure to abide to these Terms and Conditions will render the member or organisation liable for prosecution under the Fraud Act. By downloading the crest you are agreeing to abide by the Terms and Conditions as stated above.
To download your copy of the crest, click on the image of the crest that you wish to use.
For your professional printer: If you are sending the crest to a professional printer, use the lines at the bottom of this page headed EPS format. You may not be able to open these files on your own computer, but you can save them and email them to a professional to use.
Ready-made templates for your business cards & letterheads, and a guide to the compulsory information they must include.
Your definitive guide to regulations that affect you as a business owner and ICB Practice Licence holder.
The Luca Awards are the profession's annual celebration of outstanding achievement and contribution.
With a different Branch in almost every county, there's always an event to attend and something to get excited about.