Paul Byrne is the Managing Director of Thesaurus Software - the creators of BrightPay payroll software. Last year, BrightPay won ‘Payroll Software of the Year’ at AccountingWEB’s Software Excellence Awards and is shortlisted for a 2019 Luca Award. BrightPay also has a five star rating, a 99% customer satisfaction rate and is used to process the payroll for over 200,000 businesses across Ireland and the UK.
Tim will take you through a quick overview of BrightPay Connect, demonstrating how automation and cloud flexibility can benefit you, your clients and their employees.
Our newest time saving feature allows bureau users to securely send payroll entry requests and payroll approval requests to their clients, changing the way bookkeepers interact and communicate with clients.
BrightPay Connect's next-generation features mean that your payroll and HR processes can be more integrated into the cloud and streamlined with your payroll software than ever before.
Guest Speaker: Sinead Sweeney, Revenue
We are delighted to be joined by our guest speaker Sinead Sweeney, who is the PAYE Modernisation Change Manager at Revenue. Sinead will discuss what has happened since PAYE Modernisation has gone live and what challenges businesses are facing.
This webinar is hosted by BrightPay. Once you are booked in through ICB, we will email you joining instructions to enable you to register onto the webinar with BrightPay.
How it works:
- Courses and webinars are delivered to your desktop or mobile device using GoToWebinar, meaning you don't have to travel anywhere.
- You do NOT need to purchase any additional software to attend our courses.
- You will need to have sound enabled on your device.
- You will be able to see and hear us but we will not be able to see or hear you. None of the other attendees will be able to see or hear you.
- You will be able to ask questions by typing them in the chat bar on the GoToWebinar control panel. Your questions will only be visible to us.
- You will receive full instructions on how to view this course after you have registered.
- You will receive reminders about the course.
- Broadband speed of at least 1 megabits per second is recommended